Holding deposits and fees
- Green Door Lettings will only take ONE application per property, we will not take multiple applications
- To hold a property we will require one weeks rent . (the rent advertised per month x 12 months and then divided by 52 weeks)
- Deposits can be paid by cash , card or bank transfer .
- Application deposits will not be refunded if a prospective tenant falsifies information on their application form ,or a prospective tenant withdraws from a tenancy application once they have been accepted for the property and the referencing process has commenced. The holding fee will also not be refunded if the tenant fails a RIGHT TO RENT CHECK or does not take reasonable steps to proceed with the tenancy or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- You can also check out the government’s How To Rent: The Checklist For Renting In England.
For help and advice regarding your application form please contact the office on 01253 886111 for any further details or the relevant tenant application transfer details